Franklin Covey: Leading Customer Loyalty
Employee loyalty comes first—then customer loyalty.
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session designed for mid-level managers and supervisors to learn how to train your team to create customer loyalty. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
- Make genuine human connections.
- Listen and communicate with empathy.
- Discover the real "job to be done" for customers and employees.
- Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
- Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
- Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
- Run effective loyalty team huddles.
Course cost is $350.00/person and includes
1. Franklin Covey AllAccess Pass which allows you unlimited access to all Franklin Covey content
2. Managers Kit containing: leader guide, scenario cards, practice cards and “It’s Who You Are” booklet.
3. Team Member Kit - contains practice cards and “It’s Who You Are” booklet for your team member(s) to help them learn and incorporate the principles and practices of customer loyalty.
4. Light breakfast, lunch and all day refreshments
5. University of Alaska parking pass for training sessions
A 10% discount is available to groups of 3 or more people from the same company that registers at the same time. Enter discount code TEAM during checkout.
About the Facilitator
Michelle Pope has worked at the University of Alaska for the past 15 years. Her current role is the Director of HR Accounting and HR Information Systems at Statewide Human Resources. Education is extremely important to Michelle. She received a Bachelors in Business Administration from Mercer University, an MBA from UAF and is now working on a PhD in Leadership and Change from Antioch University.